Vacancy at Old Hunstanton Parish Council
Old Hunstanton Parish Council is looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated person for the role of Parish Clerk/ Responsible Financial Officer.
The position is approximately five hours per week and the salary will be in accordance with national agreements.
The ideal candidate will be able to administer formal meetings, take minutes, be computer literate,
have access to the internet, have basic knowledge of accountancy, have good standard of literacy and be diplomatic and approachable. CILCA qualification would be preferable but a willingness to attend training would be considered. The applicant should reside within a reasonable distance of Old Hunstanton and have use of own car with full clean driving licence.
Main Areas of Responsibility:-
· Attend up to 12 meetings per year, dealing with the agendas and minutes.
· Attend additional Committee meetings where required.
· Ensure that proper procedures are followed and advise on matters of legislation.
· Manage the Parish Council’s finances as Responsible Finance Officer.
· Liaise with contractors undertaking work for the Parish Council.
Further details are available from the current Clerk, Glynis Allen. email@example.com
and applications by letter with CV submitted to the above e-mail address or by post to:
Hayman Lodge, Ploughmans Piece, Thornham, Norfolk PE36 6NE
Closing Date for applications: 31st January 2021