Self assessment tool on ICO website

Parish and Town Councils must register with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). You may be asked by village organisations and charities - do we need to register? The ICO have a useful self assessment tool on their website. You can find this at

For sure if organisations operate CCTV they must register. For sure, even if organisations

don't have to register they must adhere to the principles of Data Protection.


Recent News
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Twitter Basic Square

01603 857004


Site designed and built by